So I had to post this because I am so darn excited!!! We are probably getting a white crib from a generous family at our church, and so I've been sort of going back and forth on bedding. I have always loved this one set at Target, but recently liked this set from Babies R' Us (see post below). Well, after considering costs and color, I went back to this set, called Tiddliwinks Safari from Target. When we went to the store just to browse, everything was gone!! They're overhalling merchandise and have everything on clearance. I called my mom, and she went on a search. Can I tell you how awesome she is?? She is amazingly thoughtful and loves a good bargain. =) We bought the dust ruffle on sale and were hopeful that maybe she could find the bedding set. Well she did!!! Hooray!! She also found cute baskets!! I hope this set comes back to Target so we can get some of the other cute accessories. I know there are more important things in life for sure, but it is so exciting to have something even so small work out. =) Yay for clearance! Enjoy the photos. =)
Steph



No comments:
Post a Comment