STEPH IS PREGNANT!
Most of you have already heard this I am sure. But in case you hadn't, now you know! We are less than two months along, so we are still unsure of due dates, gender, etc. All that will come in due time.
We are thrilled and extremely grateful to God for the life of our child that He has already started to "knit together." He/she already has the image of our God, and his/her life will go precisely as God has planned it. We are admittedly a bit nervous with this being our first child and having several of our friends and family have difficulties with pregnancies, but we are placing our trust in the Creator of life. It's such a humbling process, pregnancy is. We have so little control over what takes place--almost as if God just throws us at His feet to beg for protection. No matter what comes these next eight months or so, we want to honor Him--the One who gave up His Son in order that we could be forgiven and set free from sin's power.
Please keep us in your prayers. We will update often, I am sure. So keep your eyes peeled for further updates as time rolls on. We love you all and are grateful in advance for all your prayers, wisdom, gifts, and help as we enter this exciting world of parenting.
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3
Here is a picture of our baby's cousins :) Aren't they cute:
3 comments:
Congratulations Marc & Stephanie! I was putting up clothes in Ruby & Burke's closet and ran across a T-shirt that said "I love my cousin". I kind of wondered about it but went ahead and hung it up. A little later on, I ran across a smaller one (Burke's size) and couldn't stand it any longer. I ran into the front room and asked Lindsay, WHO is the "COUSIN" referring to. She giggled and said very excitedly "MARC & STEPHANIE" but don't say anything yet. I shouted for joy and we were both giggling. Our God is awesome and has the best time table!! Again, congratulations. Enjoy this special time. Terri (Lindsay's mom) .
Congratulations! I am very happy for you and will be praying :-)
You two are going to be the most AWESOME parents ever. The sicker the better, and if you don't believe me ask your doctor when you go.:].
Post a Comment