Caleb came home on Wednesday, June 24th. He has been great! He continues to eat flexibly from a bottle or breast, my milk or formula. He sleeps in 3-4 hour stretches at night. He cries, but he calms down pretty quickly, especially when I rock him and "shoosh." I am learning that not all the books are right, and you have to do what's best for your baby. =) He had his first appointment today and passed with flying colors. We really like the doc. He weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces and is in size 1 diapers already!...he kept leaking out of the newborn ones. =) We are truly blessed! Continue to pray for good health and peace of mind. I am feeling much better by the way! It is good to be able to care for my son. Enjoy the photos and videos. =)
Steph
1 comment:
Great Grandma Goodwin, (Wilma)
said...
Marc & Stephanie,
Thanks so much for the video's of little Caleb. Grandpa and I enjoy all the news and video's from Dayton, Ohio.
We are both thrilled that your little family is at home under one roof. I am sure God is going to bless you with this precious baby boy.
Plese keep the good words from the Goodwins coming. And the video's too.
Give Caleb a big hug and kiss from us. His Great-Grandparents.
1 comment:
Marc & Stephanie,
Thanks so much for the video's of little Caleb. Grandpa and I enjoy all the news and video's from Dayton, Ohio.
We are both thrilled that your little family is at home under one roof. I am sure God is going to bless you with this precious baby boy.
Plese keep the good words from the Goodwins coming. And the video's too.
Give Caleb a big hug and kiss from us. His Great-Grandparents.
Wilma & David G.
Post a Comment