First, my sister just found out she's having a girl in July....yay! Since I can't do much shopping for my kiddo, I can make up for it with her's. =) Keep praying for Rachel, Matt, Aubrey, and the new little gal in the coming months.
Second, there is a sweet, sweet couple named Zach and Sarah that are the best friends of Mike and Lindsay (Marc's brother and our sister-in-law). We have met them on a few occasions and have always enjoyed our time with them. They are looking to adopt one, maybe two, children from Rwanda, and are in need of prayers and financial support. Marc and I have been dearly blessed to be able to conceive on our own, and we feel like the LEAST we can do is pass on this story so that you can be praying for them and consider supporting them financially. You can click on the Skidmore Adoption ticker below to donate. Honestly people, how often do we waste money on frivolous things or get obsessed with saving for the future when there are needs in other's lives RIGHT NOW? This is a worthy cause. I am so thrilled for them! Please visit the following links to learn more about their story:Third, in other news, BITO (bun in the oven=) is doing great! I go to the doctor next week for my 25 week check up. I am getting very antsy to say the least. I have my first shower in April, so Marc and I did a registry at Target yesterday. It's so fun but very exhausting!! I am definitely obsessed with baby stuff. My prayer lately is that I stay humbled and not get TOO excited as I know that the health of this baby is out of my hands. There is a delicate balance of not worrying too much but still realizing that God gives and takes away. In addition, I cannot let the excitement of "stuff" get in the way of my excitement of this life growing in me! I am still not showing a ton, but I definitely feel like my stomach is very full!! Digestion has been an issue to say the least. =) Here are some photos from the 20 week ultrasound. BITO gave us a thumbs up!

2 comments:
Stephanie,
Thanks for writing on your blog. It looks real nice in appearance. It has good content.
I really enjoyed seeing the ultra-sound pictures. I am anxious to see your newborn baby in June. God is so-o-o good.
Try to relax. I know it is hard to do, but it will help you if you can relax and get a little rest before the baby is born.
I know you are looking forward to your baby showers.
I will pray for your sister and her pregancy.
Talk to you later. Take care.
Grandma G
A man of knowledge uses words with restraint, and a man of understanding is even-tempered."
I think the above mentioned scripture is probably one of the most important as to how we should live our lives. Unfortunately, it takes years for some of us to develop this habit in our lives....to restrain our tongue, to think before we speak. Stephanie, you are growing, and growing in a wonderful example of living your life for Christ as you serve him along side your husband.
Post a Comment